Saturday, November 6, 2010

Benefit Cosmetics's - Prrrowl

I was at Sephora on Wednesday, and decided to pick up Benefit's Prrrowl which I had recently seen on Tiffany's October Favorites video (which reminds me I need to do that myself!). It's a really novel idea for a product, but a little odd to place a mascara top coat with a lipgloss. I like the blue glitter top coat, but unfortunately when to put it on it sort of dilutes the mascara you've already put on. So when I put it over my Covergirl LashBlast it takes away some of the effect that the the mascara does for my lashes. The lipgloss is pretty. It's a light candy pink with blue reflects in it. Don't worry the reflects aren't chunky. I wouldn't necessarily use it by itself because I noticed it settles in the lines of my lips. I like using it on top of various lipsticks because of the effect it gives them. For $28 I could definitely pass on this since Benefit makes a clear lipgloss with blue reflects for $18 called California Kissin'. I'd recommended trying it out first at the store before buying just so you can see what I am talking about, or for the fact that you may have a different experience than I did. It's a great idea for a product, but not executed the best way I feel.


Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: