Thursday, October 21, 2010

Scentbythesea - Etsy Review

Scentbythesea is an awesome place to buy some amazing fragrances! If you hate alcohol based perfume and prefer oil based ones definitely give Scentbythesea a try!

I've had two interactions with this etsy shop, and I must say the were both very pleasant!! If when looking at this shop you don't know where to begin or what to get send the seller a convo and ask for some samples, or you can purchase one of her premade sample sets! I believe it's a minimum of 10 vials (samples) for a custom listing I'm not 100% sure. My custom listing was $12 for 10 vials with $2 shipping. I purchased them on the 18th, and I received them today.

I currently have samples of the following scents:

- Lolita
- Egyptian Honey
- Frangipani
- Fiori di Roma
- Tehura
- Moon Bride
- Cioccolata
- Cote d' Azur
- Green Tea
- Violet
- Moth
- Dream
- Middle Earth
- China Rain
- Winter Beach
- Cinema Rouge
- Antebellum
- Morpheus
- Salome
- Tropic of Chocolate

I really love Middle Earth because it's not overly earthy. China Rain is another really great one. Honestly I cannot pick a favorite because they all are wonderful, and unique enough to all love fairly!!

Would I buy from Scentbythesea again? Of Course!! (and you should give it a try too!!!) Awesome customer service, quick and prompt shipping, high quality oil based fragrances, and shipped carefully (in bubble mailers).


Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: