Monday, October 11, 2010

Hoping to Try Glamour Doll Eyes

I'm hoping to get my hands on some eye shadows from Glamour Doll Eye because I'd love to review it for the followers I do have. Reading about GDE on Phyrra.net really makes me want to buy some ASAP! The colors look and sound amazing. The color I hope to be able to review/swatch for you are:

Phyrra
Doll House
Brown eyed girl
Oddity
Graves in May
Island Chic

I'd like to also try DinoSpotz which is one of their unblended pigments.

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

2 comments:

cindy said...

me too!! i really want to try there pigment and glitter as well .. as soon as there eye pigment is back up again i will put some order in :)

Molly Dermer said...

Sorry for the delay!! I cannot wait to place an order for the colors I postedd. They have some wicked looking shadows!!! I've never tried them so I'm just dying to get an order in!!