Saturday, October 9, 2010

Innocence Beware!

Playing with Innocence Beware! has brought me to the conclusion it resembles Rimmel's Airy Fairy and Urban Decay's Naked. All three look completely different in the tubes, but look similar on my lips. I blame this on having fairly pigment lips. All three do look nice too... ugh... With that being said I'll never buy a $22 lipstick (yea that's you Naked...) again just because for me that's too much for lipstick that doesn't last longer than a couple of hours or so for me. I do like the Rimmel color and for the price it has decent color payoff and does not dry out my lips. I do love the MAC ones as well. If your fair skinned like me and don't mind paying 15.50 at MAC grab innocence beware!


Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: