Friday, October 15, 2010

Fyrinnae Purchase

I was able to finally make my purchase of mostly samples except for the two lip lustres I bought. So of course this made me very happy today. I purchased 12 shadow samples, 4 blush samples, and two full sized lip lustres one of which I know I like and the other is unknown at this moment.

Lip Lustre: Bloodstains
Lip Lustre: Okinawa Beauty
Glow Blush: Hypnotize
Glow Blush: Enchant
Glow Blush: Charm
Glow Blush: Mesmerize
Calavera Cupcakes Loose Eye Shadow
Danse Macabre Loose Eye Shadow
Te Amo Loose Eye Shadow
Arcane Magic: Leopard-Print Galaxy
Cupcake Sprinkles Loose Eye Shadow
Damn Paladins Loose Eye Shadow
Delvian Loose Eye Shadow
Griffonrider Loose Eye Shadow
Half-Elf Hottie Loose Eye Shadow
Samhain Spirits Loose Eye Shadow
Dragon's Wing Loose Eye Shadow
Sugar Skulls Loose Eye Shadow



Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: