Friday, October 22, 2010

Aerie Superfruit Vitamin Gloss: Pout

I received this as a gift and decided to do a review/swatch of it. This lipgloss comes in a tube similar to MAC's lipglass tube. The amount of product is .067 fl.oz/2ml and is costs $7.50. Pout is a lighter medium pink that applies semi sheer (more of a my lips but better) with blue, violet, pink, and gold glitter (it's hard to tell of the glitter has a duocrome effect, or if there is actually 4 different colors of glitter in it). It smells fruity as it should since it supposedly contains yumberry and acai berry. The smell reminds me of Tarte's superfruit glosses. The consistency of the lipgloss is sticky and tacky. I'm not a fan of sticky lipgloss since it usually gets stuck in my hair. It tastes sort of plastic like, and honestly I could do with out the taste. It sort of ruins the product for me since it tastes horrible. It's not something I would have bought on my own, and to be honest I don't think I'll go into Aerie anytime soon to buy another. At $7.50 I'd rather just make my own, or purchase a lipgloss through a indie company.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With Flash!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Without Flash!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I actually love this gloss! I own Pout as well as Poppy. I think the smell is to die for. :]