Monday, October 18, 2010

Quick Review: Shiro Cosmetics

When I got home from work last night I had a nice little surprise for me. It was the samples I had ordered from Shiro Cosmetics!! I quickly opened the bubble mailer to find this cute thing!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I placed my order on October 14th somewhere around 3am or something, and received a convo on etsy when I got up the next morning stating it would be shipped out that day, the 15th, and she would provide me with the tracking number as soon as she had once (which she did!).

I received my small order of 10 samples Saturday the 16th! What a quick turnaround! I have not yet swatched the shadows I got (plus two more free samples!!), but I will some time today/tonight when I get a chance . .. probably closer to tomorrow actually seeing as though I work 2pm-10pm tonight. Anwyays would I buy from Shiro again?? Yes, based on the great communication, and quick turnaround from the actually purchase to received the samples!!

I'll do a more in depth review of the actual shadows once I actually get to play with them, and wear them for a day!!!

I purchased a sample set off of their etsy site at SHIRO COSMETICS

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: