Friday, November 5, 2010

Whimsy Beading - Etsy Review

I checked out Whismy Beading on etsy based off of Courtny of Phyrra recommendation. They were having a 20% off sale so I figured I'd do some Christmas shopping for my mother, and grab something for myself. I had her custom made a pendant for my mother, and a custom pendant and matching earring set for myself. I loved the customer service, and the items that I got. I was updated on everything from when she got the items for my pieces and when it was done. She also sent me a picture of my mother's pendant which I thought was very nice and thoughtful. The shipping was quick after she was done making both pieces, and they were packaged very safely in cute boxes with the store name on it. The total for my three items was 75.60 with $4 shipping. I think that's reasonable considering the items were custom, the items were shipped in nice little boxes, and they were packaged well.

Would I buy from Whimsy Beading again? Yes! (and I did Halloween weekend!)

My Earings
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My Pendant
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: