Saturday, November 13, 2010

EOTD: 11/13

I received a few compliments on this look, and thought I would share it with you. I used Nars Mangrove on the whole lid, MAC's Lucky Green on the middle, MAC's Glamour Check on the outer third and blended up into the crease, and MAC's Vapor as the brown highlight. Urban Decay's Bourbon 24/7 liner was used on my lower lash line, and Hard Candy's 1000 Lashes primer, CoverGirl's LashBlast in black, and Maybelline's Great Lash mascara in Royal Blue was used on my upper lashes.

I wish I could get better pictures out of my phone, but this was the best I could get!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: