Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Fun

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their family and friends this year. It was a small one for me. My family (mom, dad, & sister)had a honey baked ham, homemade apple cranberry stuffing (which is fantastic!), homemade cranberry sauce, homemade green bean casserole which my mom makes (another fantastic side dish), homemade sweet potato casserole, and a homemade key lime and pumpkin chiffon pie. I made the stuffing, pumpkin pie, and the cranberry sauce. I really enjoy being home with my family for the holidays. I had a lot of problems growing up, and not wanting to be around them a lot. That changed as soon as I started cooking for the holidays (and grew up a little). We just stayed home and watched Miracle on 34th Street, and some Criminal Minds episodes.

Since I had to work on Black Friday (12pm-12am) I didn't do any extreme shopping. . Not that I would have if I could have though. Lately I've preferred shopping online since I don't have to wait in line. For me It's just hassle free (as long as I can use Paypal)

what did you all do for thanksgiving and black friday?

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: