Sunday, November 7, 2010

Creative Process - Renaming Fatal Attraction

although I do like the name Fatal Attraction for my mineral makeup company I thought it was a little too cliche . . I was delving into my creative side tonight since I love to creatively write, and I came up with some ideas. They aren't the greatest, but it's something. If you guys have any ideas I would greatly appreciate it. I wanted to do a giveaway of 5 samples from my mineral shadow line, but no one seemed to be interested.

- Fatal Attraction (If I must stay with it)

- Creative Passion

- Through the Looking Glass

I wanted to possibly to something with Briar Rose since she is my favorite Disney character, and also my alias/pen name when I with poetry and short stories.

I wanted to somehow include my creativity to writing in a name for my mineral makeup line. I'm just not have any creative juices flowing as of now.


Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: