So I've decided to flaunt my geeky nerdiness. I'm a big gaming fan, and well I never knew quite how to incorporate it into other things I love to do. Thanks to Courtney of Phyrra, Caitlin of Shiro Cosmetics, and Anastasia of Lipsticks and Lightsabers I've settled on my very first geeky collection, Dragon Warrior Monsters. DWM has a sort of pokemon feel which is probably why I fell in love with it (yep I was one of those girls glued to my gameboy playing pokemon on the bus to and from school).
You can see my collection here on etsy.com
So far there are 10 colors in this collection, and they are all mineral shadows. There probably will be another 5 I'll make, and of course one HAS to be SLIME!! One of my favorites because there were so many different variations.
* Almiraj - a beautiful peachy pink mineral shadow with gold sparkles.
* Babble - a vibrant sparkly yellow green mineral shadow with shimmer.
* BattleRex(on the left, babble is on the right) - a beautiful sparkly light (but not to light) green with shimmer.
* Coatal - a beautiful shimmery raw sienna with red glitter.
* Evil Beast - a beautiful sparkly lavender mineral shadow.
* Gremlin - a beautiful sparkly medium grape/purple mineral shadow with shimmer.
* WingSlime - a beautiful sparkly mint green (slightly darker than mint ice cream :) ) mineral shadow with shimmer.
* Wingsnake - a beautiful turquoise based mineral shadow with a green sheen and sparkle.
* Zap Bird - a fantastic darkened periwinkle mineral shadow with a purple sheen.
* Zoma - a beautiful bronze tinged sepia with green and red glitter.
Hope you all enjoy!!
Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org or post it under the comments section.