Monday, November 22, 2010

Dragon Warrior Monsters! My First Mineral Eyeshadow Collection!

So I've decided to flaunt my geeky nerdiness. I'm a big gaming fan, and well I never knew quite how to incorporate it into other things I love to do. Thanks to Courtney of Phyrra, Caitlin of Shiro Cosmetics, and Anastasia of Lipsticks and Lightsabers I've settled on my very first geeky collection, Dragon Warrior Monsters. DWM has a sort of pokemon feel which is probably why I fell in love with it (yep I was one of those girls glued to my gameboy playing pokemon on the bus to and from school).

You can see my collection here on etsy.com

So far there are 10 colors in this collection, and they are all mineral shadows. There probably will be another 5 I'll make, and of course one HAS to be SLIME!! One of my favorites because there were so many different variations.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
* Almiraj - a beautiful peachy pink mineral shadow with gold sparkles.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
* Babble - a vibrant sparkly yellow green mineral shadow with shimmer.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
* BattleRex(on the left, babble is on the right) - a beautiful sparkly light (but not to light) green with shimmer.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
* Coatal - a beautiful shimmery raw sienna with red glitter.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
* Evil Beast - a beautiful sparkly lavender mineral shadow.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
* Gremlin - a beautiful sparkly medium grape/purple mineral shadow with shimmer.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
* WingSlime - a beautiful sparkly mint green (slightly darker than mint ice cream :) ) mineral shadow with shimmer.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
* Wingsnake - a beautiful turquoise based mineral shadow with a green sheen and sparkle.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
* Zap Bird - a fantastic darkened periwinkle mineral shadow with a purple sheen.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
* Zoma - a beautiful bronze tinged sepia with green and red glitter.


Hope you all enjoy!!


Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: