Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holiday Look #4

Today I thought I'd go with a "softer" look. I primary used the shadows from my Etsy store in this look. They are Winter Wonderland, Winter's Storm, First Snow, and Phoenician Royalty. Winter Wonderland all over the lid with Winter's Storm on the outer half blended up into the crease with Phoenician Royalty in the crease. First Snow was used on the inner corner. MAC's Vapor was used as a brown highlight. Bare Escentuals' Indigo liner was used on my lower lashline, and MAC's Signature Blue on my upper lash line. CoverGirl's LashBlast in black on my upper lashes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: