Monday, October 11, 2010

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure HOLIDAY EDITION!

My boyfriend and I frequently go to Meijer after midnight just to look around or shop for groceries. Tonight it was because he wanted another male guppy (fish) since his had died this week. I happened to come upon the f/w edition of the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manure collection. To be honest most of it was gone, but I managed to snag Golden Ticket, Trouble Maker, and Sequin Scandal. I was on the fence with Downtown Rubies because I love sparkle red polish! This one though had a clearish base, and wasn't something I could see myself layering on anything I already own since the s/s collection Hidden Treasure is my HG of sparkly glitter polishes! There was a greyish one that didn't really seem my style, and a silver glitter one with a clear base. I didn't get that one for the same reason I didn't purchase Downtown Rubies. As for the rest of the colors..... they were gone, but I don't think I would have ended up buying any of them based on the displays swatches of them. I'll try to have swatches of them next time I do my nails!

Which ones are you leaning towards or have bought already?

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: