Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I bought stuff from TKB Trading. . . .

I've looked at TKB Trading before just for shadwos for myself like Taurus Orion. I have never actually purchased anything from them, but I did the other day. I guess I just came to the realization that no one will every really make shadows I really really want. Maybe it's because the combination are just too weird. The other day I bought their EZ Eye Shadow Kit, a samples of their satin pearl fine white mica, a sample of their Sparks! Collection, a samples of all their Hilites, some extra baggies, and a Press Pack. So it looks like I will get to make my own shadows the way I've always wanted to. I may or may not, depending on how much attempts go, share them with others. My best friend Laura will definitely get some if they end up turning out good!!

This may or may not turn into the start of my own severely small company weather it's for custom colors, or a regular mineral/loose shadow site. . we'll see . . I promise to keep everyone updated on my bizarre journey that will start when I receive my little box full of supplies. From what I understand the kit will allow me to make a bunch of different shadows since it comes with samples of all their POPS collection, and their regular matte base. By me buying all these extras I'm sure I'll have plenty of micas to make whatever I want. So I'm a little excited, and a lotta nervous because if I find I like this enough, it may turn into a side job for me.

So we'll see . . .



Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: