Saturday, April 16, 2011

OCC help! I need suggestions...

I'm searching around the OCC site , and I'm having a hard time picking out some lip tars since they have their sale going on... For reference I'm NW15-NW20 (or sometimes NC15 to help with the red undertones). I already have Hush, Grandma, Anime, Tarred, Conquest, Memento, Fondue, and NSFW. Which do you think would be nice to add to these? I was eyeing Cha-Cha, Interlaced, Tone, Strutter, Stalker, Trollip, and Harlot. I really love their reds.. I lust over them, but I'm trying not to buy all since I don't mix them often with each other I'm just looking for "good on their own" colors for my complexion. I mean I'm not even sure what reds look good on me. I'd say all, but I know that's not true. I have a cooler complexion with red/pink undertones so I was thinking blue based, but I'm not 100% sure. I was looking to see if anyone had any suggestions since I don't really want to spend $100 on lip tars today with 3 reds (along with the others I want), lol.

 

No comments: