Saturday, February 18, 2012

Review: Ophelia's Apothecary Tangerine Tango Tinted Lip Balm Treatment

I purchased this while they had their sale on the 8th, and received it today. Out of the three times I've purchased from them I received this the quickest. The composition of the of the balm seems to be good as it is moisturizing. I also like the small tube it comes it as well as the ones their scrubs come in. I do wish that this tinted balm lived up to it's name. I was excited to try something different color wise. I honestly can't see any color on my lips when applied. I thought maybe it was the fact that I have very pigmented lips so I swatched it on my hand. It was like a normal balm and left no color behind on my hand.

The break down is I like the packaging, the ingredients, and the concept. I was very disappointed in the fact that this is in no way (in my opinion) a tinted lip balm. For me it is just a regulat lip balm.

Unfortunately this turns me away from every purchasing a tinted lip balm from Ophlelia's Apothecary again. I think the only think I honestly like so far from them is their body/lip scrubs, and balms.

No comments: