Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Colors to be discontinued

I've been going through what I have left of the materials (some discontinued themselves), and decided that the following colors/collections will be discontinued due to the lack of being able to reformulate them properly. Other factors have used to determine which ones will be removed as well.

Entire Dragon Warrior Collection: Slime, Wingslime, Wingsnake, Durran, Babble, BattleRex, Mistywing, Almiraj, and Zap Bird. BattleRex, Wingslime, and Mistywing will be available til 10/30 the others are among those unable to be reformulated

RetroPink

24k Coral

New Age Glamour

Ultraviolet Rhapsody

The Unknown

These 5 will be removed 10/30 or before if I end up using all the materials up before that date.

I will of course keep everyone updated if they become unavailable before the end date.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank everyone for understanding.

No comments: