Sunday, February 6, 2011

Window Shopping @ Sephora.com

I have a gift card for Sephora, and was looking for things to buy the other day. I tend to stay away from eyeshadows since I could probably make just about anything I find (or close enough). Here's a list of items that peaked my interest!

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed (Nude)

Sephora.com states that "Infused with natural clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun, this nutrient-rich blush benefits all skin types for a fade-free flawless finish for an amazing 12 hours. Inspired by Tarte's best-selling shades of cheek stains and lip tints, the colors range from soft to vivid to suit a wide variety of skintones. For oily skin types, Amazonian clay minimizes o il in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place. Those with dry skin will benefit from the clay's nourishing and hydrating properties, which naturally restore skin's moisture. Combination skin types can rely on its ability to zero in on skin concerns and deliver benefits to restore complexion harmony. The result? Blush that wears better,  longer, and truer!"

This blush is made without paradens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, phthalates, gmo's, and triclosans.

For 0.2 oz of product this item costs $25. So despite this price for a blush I'm still leaning towards getting it.

Urban Ballerina Mini Collection

I though this collection was super cute, and seem wearble for my complexion. I love purples so this was seems like a nice fit. The paler colors will either be hit or miss so we'll see. This set containes four 0.5 oz bottles of polish. The colors are Leotard-Optional, The Way Tutu His Heart, Who's Spinning Tonight?, and Break a Leg-Warmer!

Cute huh?

This set IS $18 which isn't that bad in my opinion. They have a GLEE collection too, but I only like one of the colors.. it's a collection set exclusive .. go figure .. So unfortunately I will not be spending $24 on five 0.5 oz bottles just for one of the colors.

24/7 Glide-On Shadow Blending Brush

I'm hoping to grab this since a.) it's vegan b.) it's only $16. The reviews on Sephora's site are good. Ssoo I must buy this.. I don't have any vegan brushes yet sothis will be nice to add to my collection!

Along with this I was hoping to pick up a few of their 24/7 glide-on shadows. I saw them used on Phyrra.net, and they totally grabbed my attention!

Are there any things you're lusting after??

No comments: