Friday, March 25, 2011

Sephora by OPI: Personal Shopper

I just noticed that they don't sell this color anymore.... but I still wanted to blog about it. It's the perfect red for me. It goes on semi opaque with a first coat. It is a cream type of polish which is my new favorite finish! It has a nice gloss to it once it dries.

The Sephora by OPI colors, at least the ones I have tried, all seem to dry quickly, and last for a while with slght tip wear as long as you have a base and top coat.

Personal Shopper is a creamy slightly darkened true red color. Even with the first coat it doesn't appear pinkish at all which is a plus for me!! I'm not a big fan of more than 2 coats of polish aside from the base and top coat.

I wish I had a picture to show you, but my mani looks kind of beat.

Sephora does some of their Sephora by OPI colors on sale for $5, as opposed to $9.50, which are the ones they are getting rid of. I picked up Lost Without My GPS which is said to be a opaque bright vintage orange-red, but IMO leans more coral on me for some reason.

I want Special Request which is a opaque modern tangerine coral and Access 24/7 which is a opaque juicy magenta pink.

 

No comments: