Thursday, March 24, 2011

Used the last of my POPS!....(Please Read)

Since my pops are now all gone some of my colors have too for the time being. I'm going to try my hardest to reformulate my colors the best I can, but they might be slightly off.

I know that there are some wholesalers out there that DO sell the pops micas, but they do not have them at a resonable price for the amount of mineral shadows I sell. I know what may seem as an insiginificant amount to you in the grand scheme of things may be but add up each color that needs to be purchased, and that's half of what my regular order costs for my supplies.

I am sorry for any inconvience this may cause, but I am going to try mt hardest to get an exact match to the colors that have been pulled. If worse comes to worse I will just replace the colors all togehter with new ones.

 

Thanks for reading,

Molly

No comments: