Monday, May 9, 2011

Even though I am on a hiatus...

...I cannot stay away from my micas, lol. I've managed to make 7 out of the 10 colors I had in mind for my PSYCHE collection which will be coming out sometime in June. Sometime around mid to late June (around the 2nd or 3rd week) is what I am hoping for with my 6 weeks of training which is coinciding with my hiatus. Hopefully I can get some swatches up sometime soon for you all so you can see how lovely they are! Also I figured I'd still offer maybe just a COTW or a few things here or there through out my hiatus. I feel bad closing down completely for a WHOLE 6 weeks.. I just can't do large orders.. so small ones might work.. If you have something in mind that you'd like to order contact me through my email or etsy and I can set something up for you. What do you all think?

No comments: