Thursday, May 5, 2011

Good Customers

I just wanted to say a little thank you to everyone whose order didn't arrive after being delivered with USPS. I apologized for everything since the hubby sent them out forgetting about DC# so I wasn't able to track them. Everyone waited patiently, and let me know that they didn't receive their package. Everyone was really understanding and I sincerely appreciate it. It's hard being an indie company because I rely on everything going smooth and as planned in order for my business to grow. I got called into work on my days off delaying their replacement packaged being sent out. I hate feeling like there is nothing I can do to make it better . . . when it rains it pours, and for me that could actually really kill business. I'm just really thankful my customers have taken this graciously. So thanks a bunch! <3

 

No comments: