Sunday, July 24, 2011

LOTD Contest!!

So since I am in a makeup rut I decided to reach out to my followers for some inspiration!! You guys will have a couple weeks to enter looks just make sure to post in the comments the look along with email and all that good stuff. For extra enteries tweet/post/blog about the contest I could use as much inspiration as possible, lol! Just make sure to only leave one comment with what you've done, and your info PLEASE and THANK YOU!! This contest ends August 10th, and the "goodie bag" will be shipped that following Monday. Included will be some unreleased full size colors, and samples from Psyche Minerals! The winner will be picked using random.org since I think all my followers are creative, and I wouldn't want to pick just one. Good luck!

No comments: