Sunday, March 14, 2010

Everyday blogs . What are good ones?

I'll be wrapping up my EOTD fairly soon I think. It's been just over a month so that means I have a lot of pictures to take care of. They should be up by Wednesday the latest. I'd like to start a bew series of daily blogs, but I can't figure out a good one. Do you guys have any ideas? I don't paint my nails often enough to for a NOTD. I was think of a daily favorite beauty product. It could be a moisterizer, cleanser, liner, mascara, eyeshadow, blush . .etc . . You get the picture :0) So far this is really the only idea I have come up with. If you guys have anything feel free to post as a comment on this entry!!

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: