Sunday, March 21, 2010

More Bare Escentuals Needs . . . :)

I've been wanting their "Nude Beach" collection for a while. I can't seem to bring myself to buy 5 eyeshadows for $52 when it is a $78 value. This collection comes with:


* Nude Beach Eyecolor (a warm sand glimmer), size Small
* Tan Lines Eyecolor (a golden sand glimmer), size Small
* Bare Skin Eyecolor (a blush taupe glimmer), size Small
* Skinny Dip Eyecolor (an iridescent pink glimmer), size Small
* In the Buff Eyecolor (a golden peach glimmer), size Small
* Au Natural Eyecolor (an iridescent violet glimmer), size Small


All of which I really so like. I've had samples of some, and other I've seen, but never purchased.

What do you think if this collection?

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: