Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Moi Minerals, Concreate Minerals, and Heavenly Naturals Purchase

Hopefully soon I will receive my samples, and full products I bought over the weekend, and today. So I will have some swatches for you. You can take a look at what they have to offer!


Moi Minerals


- Lucky Shamrock

- Orange Delight

- Truthful

- Haunted

- Coral

- Hot as Hell

Concrete Minerals

- Napalm

- Hearts

- Juvenile

- BangUp

- Smut

- Mad Hatter

- Seance

Heavenly Naturals

- Sweetie

- Rose Red

- Awareness

- Imagination

- Logic

- Panic

- Mermaid

- Superstar

- Laughter

- Bambi

- Demure

- Tinsel

- Integrity

- Vanilla Crush

- Faith

- Naked

- Chocolate Brown

- Starlight

- Hypnotic

- Believe

- Fantasy

- Creativity

- Pixi

- Barbie

- Epiphany

- With You

- Kiss Kiss

- Twig

- Cafe Latte

- Espresso

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.


No comments: