Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stardust Cosmetics Purchase

So I've been reading up on Stardust Cosmetics at Fresco Phyrra's blog, and was really interested in their eyeshadows. I'm BIG on mineral shadows if you couldn't tell already. So as soon as I receive my samples, I'll do a review and some swatches for you!

Here's a list of what I ordered!

* Sun 'n Clouds from their Simple Pleasures Collection

* Juicy Flower from their Simple Pleasures Collection

* Morning Grass from their Simple Pleasures Collection

* Perfect Sky from their Simple Pleasures Collection

* Super Woman from their Facettes de la Femme Collection

* Goddess Green

* Terracotta

* Sea Glass

* Aphrodite

* Maggie

* Blue Skies

* Cash

* Electro

* Ember

* Extragalactic

* Fireball

* Flare

* Light Glow


Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: