Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stardust Cosmetics Purchase!!

I was very impressed with the samples I received last weekend that I decided to purchase some more!!!

DON'T FORGET IF THERE IS A COSMETIC COMPANY YOU WANT TO TRY, BUT ARE LIKE ME AND PREFER TO SEE SWATCHES. JUST LET ME KNOW I'll TRY IT ON FOR SIZE FIRST!

Just send me an email with the site, and the items you're interested in!!!


Mineral Pigment Samples

Twinkle
Equinox
Siren
Tranquil
Go to Paris
Hematite
Lush
Sunstorm
Sweet Spot
Karma
Smoking
Swiss
Grass is Greener
Deep Blue

Blush/Luminizer/Bronzer Samples

Luminizer - Bling
Luminizer - Goddess
Luminizer - Blush
Luminizer - Pearl Power
Luminizer - Candle Light
Blush - Hottie
Blush - Inner Glow
Blush Kissed
Bronzer - Toasty

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at or post it under the comments section.

No comments: