Monday, April 4, 2011

I would never talk about a buyer. . but . .

I stumbled across a blog which remain nameless that had commented on a package she revceived from me. She said something to the effect of it being a pain to order from me just to get full sizes. She must have ordered somewhere in late December early January because I had just "opened" October and wasn't fully equiped for full sizes nor did I offer them (since I didn't have them).

Honestly why would I go a head and buy full size jars if I didn't think I was going to sell them. My company could have totally tanked, and I would have things I'd never end up using.

She made some other comment about my hardwritting being illegible. Yes I do hand write me own lables since it is cost effective. I don't make a ton of money for what I do currently so I put all my effort/money into creating the shadows, and making amazing colors in my opinion. Also I'm barely ever somewhere where I have acess to a printer. I do everything through my phone, and fill orders

The only other "complaint" I ever have received was a girl who didn't know my samples came in baggies, and was suprised when her order arrived. She left neutral feedback, which I asked about. I do put in each sample listing the my samples come in small plastic baggies with 1/4 tsp of product.

Everyone IS intitled to THEIR opinions. I have NOTHING against that. I think that many buyers can attest to the fact that it's easy to work with me as I LOVE working with my customers. I love talking to them, helping them out, getting their feedback, and following up ony any, if at all, issues that occure. I keep them updated on their purchases, and convo them the DC# once it has sent. Again, I'm not trying to say in this that people are wrong, just that they may not know the circumstances around ordering a product from me. In that case I am not than happy to fill them in, and be completely open and honest about everything.

 

- Molly

2 comments:

Natsumi Suzuki said...

I think for just starting out you have done very well - especially since you have to reformulate some of your colors now too. I think your writing is unique and it is actually easy to decipher what you write...considering you should already know what you're ordering as well :/

Big hugs, keep at it, you are doing so wonderfully and I love PM!
xoxxx

Unknown said...

Thanks soo much! It's nice to know that there are people out there who love what I do as much as I love doing it.

Thanks for everything :)