Sunday, February 21, 2010

EOTD 2/21

Today I used Fyrnnae's Sea Turtle all over my lid with Heavenly Natural's Earth Child on the outer third of my lid with Bare Escentuals Jade Liner up into the crease smoked out with MAC's Emeral Green pigment just placed in my crease, and Fyrnnae's OMGWTF In the inner corner. MAC's Brule eyeshadow was used as my brow highlight. I used Urban Decay's 24/7 liner in Mildew on my lower water line, and Urban Decay's 24/7 liner in Zero on my upper water line. Covergirl's Last Blast was used on my upper lashes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What are other good ways to use these colors??

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: