Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How to stay neutral but still bring out your eye color

I went to my local Macy's MAC counter yesterday, and asked the MA If there was a way of using neutral colors, but still bringing out my eyecolor? She said since my eyes are green (sometimes blue) that using brule as an all over lid color (since I already have that), and colors like folie, and brown script placed in my crease with a 224 brush softly (so it looks natural!). You can use whatever color works best for your eyecolor (warmer or cooler naturals or ever a dark green or blue just to help pull you natural eyecolor out). So I think I'll be buying brown script or folie sometime soon!

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: