Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Everyday Staples and the Beginning of my EOTD ( no pictures for now)

My main staples I use everyday are:

- TheBalm Hot Mama
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Covergirl Lash Blast (Black)
- MAC Studio Concealer (NW25)
- MAC Brule Eyeshadow (as brown highlight)
- MAC Skinfinish Natural (Medium)

I know my EOTD (eye of the day) doesn't really include the rest of my face, but I figured I'd post what I use anyways :) I'll add pictures once I finally have everything set up computer and camera wise. I'll be running my EOTD for around a month. It may be longer depending if I can keep up something different everyday. You will notice I prefer to use pigments over shadows. I use pigments/mineral eyeshadows from companies such as Bare Escentuals, MAC, Fyrnnae, and Heavenly Naturals.

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: