Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mascara.. What's you favorite brand?

I've tried A LOT of different brands of mascara through working at Sephora for six months ( they were cutting back hours so I had to drop it as my pt job), and just through out the years. A lot of them worked at the first application, but didn't after that. They would clump, dry out, or just plain not work. I know a lot of people love Dior Show, but for me the formula dries out too fast for the price you pay. I enjoyed both of Fresh's mascaras, but found they really weren't for me. I need volume and length. I've gone through Covergirl Length Blast, and their mascara that has a color tint to bring out you eye color. I liked the Length Blast, but I need more volume. Others I haven't been too cound of is the E.L.F regular one, Rimmel's curves one (in the purple container), Urbay Decay's Big Fatty mascara, Benefit's Bad Gal, and Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition, and Buxom lashes Yi like that one better). If I had the patience I'd just wear false lashes every day!! I've found my favorite brush is Revlon's Double Twist. The formula is terrible. It's very clumpy, and flakey once it dries. My favorite mascara has to be Covergirl's Lash Blast. It really gives me what I'm looking for in a mascara. My second favorite is the Maybelline Colossal. It's just as good as the Covergirl one, but I feel after several times of use it stops working as well as the first time.

What's your favorite mascara?

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: