Monday, May 10, 2010

AROMALEIGH PURCHASE!!

Since I was really impressed with the samples I bought originally, I decided to get some more LOL. So hopefully by next week (because I accidentally got 1st class shipping which is 7-10 days) I have some swacthes up for you. I also got two blushes!

* Shadow *

Blackcelebration
Adrenochrome
Infidel
Tigrilla
Moonset
Shadow Witch
Heartleaf
Pleasuredome
Deathvalley
Destinationunknown
Agentorange
Livewire
Ringoffire
Purplerain
Ladystardust
Planetearth
Hitormiss
Shadowoflove
Heartofglass
Cielo
Charcoal
Glow
Lilac
Orchid
Baby
Mocha
Azure
Cosmos
Amethyst
Hazelnut
Sapphire
Desire
Isadora

* Blush *

Gothic Lolita Rouge Dolly
Gothic Lolita Rouge Rococo

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at or post it under the comments section.

No comments: