Thursday, May 13, 2010

TO THE BEACH..... with out MAC!!

if you're looking to save money this summer, but want a beautiful bronzed complexion and beach babe eyes look no further!! I have found that SPELL COSMETICS'S Island Flirt and High Tide from their South Seas collection make a WONDERFUL pair. With Island Flirt on the lid with High Tide on the outter third blended up into the crease make a great beachworthy look!

To complete this look you can add URBAN DECAYS 24/7 LINER IN GRAFFITTI on you lower lash line with a black one like URBAN DECAYS 24/7 LINER IN ZERO on you lower water line. Use any mascara and bronzer of your choice! I prefer Covergirl's LastBlast, and Bare Escentuals A Little Sun for a bronzer. I like to add a pinky coral blush and lips to complete this look. For lips I like using Josie Maran's Magic Marker Lip A Cheek Stain in Jive with either a clear gloss, or for a more impacful look add a complimenting gloss!! For blush I like Meow Minerals Soka blush from their Carribean Escape collection.

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: