Sunday, May 23, 2010

Awesome items for under ten dollars!

When beauty is on a budget sometimes you wonder if you'll ever be able to find products that will ''WOW' you!! Here's a list of products under ten dollars that have all been personally tried by myself. I highly recommend each one. They may be less at other places than the ones listed. The ones I listed here are the ones I went to.
( I'll be adding more later as I remember them)

* Evolution of Smooth Lip Balm $3.29 @ CVS
* Almay Intense I-Color Eyeliner $7.49 @ Walgreens
* Fyrinnae's Lip Lustre $7.50 (full size; mini is $2.50)
* Covergirl's Lashblast Mascara $6.50 @ Walmart
* Rimmel's MAX Volumelash $5.47 @ Walmart
* Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick $5.19 @ ULTA
* Maybelline Eye Studio Quad Shadow $6.49 @ Target
* Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner $7.94 @ Walmart
* Maybelline Mousse Blush $5.94 @ Target
* Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad $6.49 @ Walgreens


Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at or post it under the comments section.

No comments: