Saturday, July 3, 2010

Aromaleigh Adieu . .. .

I am very sad that Aromaleigh will be closing. I really enjoy the colors I received. They are all wonderfully pigmented!! I was looking forward to the reformulated ROCKS! shadows.

I am a little put off by Mrs. K's newest collection, "Lost In Faerie", only being sold on a separate site (Dormant Dream) than Aomaleigh's website. So unfortunately I will not be getting any of them. This disappoints me greatly seeing as though I was looking forward to getting some samples.

If there have been some items you've been wanting to get you better do it fast! With code ADIEU35 you can get 35% off your total purchase. I'll most likely be picking up some samples since I never go through en entire one normally. (I think it's because I have a TON of samples)

It seems my choices in quality mineral makeup is dwindling. . So who's next??

For those of you who love Aromaleigh try Meow Cosmetics, Fyrinnae or check out Phyrra's blog! She's has a nice list of companies she uses (and ones she avoids!)

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: