Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Eyeshadow Everyone Should Own

There is this particular eyeshadow that has to be one of my favorites, and I think everyone should own it . . . or at least has a sample of it!! (so you can see how amazing it is!)

This wonderful color that sits so high on my list of favorites is Heavenly Naturals "Believe". It is a gorgeous shade of green the is almost luminescent. It's perfect to use as a highlight on the tear duct area, or the inner corner. I love using it foiled over MUFE #91 (Matte Green Apple). It honestly looks like the shadow is GLOWING!! I absolutely LOVE it.

In my humblest of opinions everyone should AT LEAST try this color on for size. The swatch I have of it of HERE. The picture really does not do it justice. It is honestly much more glowy in person. You can buy a full size jar of "Believe" HERE from HeavenlyNaturalBeauty.com or get some eyeshadow samples HERE.


Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: