Sunday, July 11, 2010

OMG WFT?

Today I wanted to play with some of my Meow Cosmetics shadows. I decided to choose OMG and WTF.

O M G: papaya with wild cherry undertone and pink sparkles. yum
W T F: raspberry with hues of grape glistening with pink and aqua sparkle...wow, that's funky!

I placed OMG on the inner third of my lid with WTF on the outer 2/3rds over Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy. I also respectively placed them on my lower lash line according to where I placed them on my lid. I added some black liner on my lower water line, and black mascara to complete the look!

you should definitely try out some of Meow Cosmetics shadows! They are amazing! I also really like their blushes. Today I have on Soka which was a part of their Caribbean collection.

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

** Color descriptions were taken straight from Meow Cosmetics Wild Child page

No comments: