Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My To Do List + Collection Thoughs on MAC's In The Groove

I hope to get some shopping done in the next week because I believe it is time for some foundation. Along with foundation I need my bronzer!! I hope to come across a nice neutral plus i can use with either a smokey eye or when I decide to go with more BOLD eyeshadows. Any suggestions?

I'll probably stop in MAC to see what they have left from In The Groove. I'd pick up their mineral blushes, but I honestly prefer to stick with purely mineral based one like from Bare Escentuals, Meow Cosmetics, Aromaleigh. . get the picture? lol. The reason I do this is because I have super sensitive skin, and it's been good since I've been using these products.If I were to get any of the mineral blushes it would be Hang Loose, and Happy Together. I'm wondering if MAC's A Little Bit of Sunshine is anything color wise like Bare Escentuals A Little Sun (that;s the bronzer I use). So as far as MAC goes I really only do eyeshadows when one comes out I just can't resist (like sweet & punchy). I want to pick up Cool, Calm, Collected because it reminds me of the Photorealism quad I was CRAZY about. Along with Cool, Calm, Collected I'm interested in Togetherness, and Blue My Mind. I think lipstick wise for this collection is Jazzed. Go for it spikes mt interest for my bf commented on wanting to see my in a purple lipstick. We will see about that though.

That's all for now!

Anyone have any suggestions?? Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: