Tuesday, July 13, 2010

NOTD Hidden Treasure + Grass Slippper

Today I felt a little more adventurous . . . wait that's everyday!! Anyways today I decided on using Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Grass Slipper which to me is what I'd consider to be a lime green with Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Hidden Treasure on top. Hidden Treasure is a clear based nail polish with this amazing . .uhm well I wouldn't call it glitter as they are more like little flakes, that change between redish/orange/green depending on the angle you look at it from. It's really quote opalescent.

I'll post pictures once I figure out where I put the charger for my camera!!

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: