Thursday, September 23, 2010

EOTD: 9/23

Today I used MAC's Prussian liner on the outer third of my lid hoping it would work like Minted did. Unfortunately since It's a powerpoint liner it DOES NOT works as well as a Kohl under shadows as a base. I can do a review with pictures of the difference if you want. Anyways I used Bare Escentuals Surprise eyecolor over my lid, and shroom as my brow highlight. The reason I used Prussian under Surprise just for a small section was because I though it would make a nice smoky effect. Easier using one color for a look than two. Prussian was used to tightened on my upper lash line and was used on my lower lash line as well. MAC's Fascinating eye kohl was used on my lower water line, and near the inner duct. Covergirl's LashBlast was used on my upper lashes.

Enjoy!





Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: