Monday, September 6, 2010

So i guess i am fairly medium.

I went to Bare Escentuals today to return pink posey and take me eye colors. The guy MUA there was a bit of a jerk with just matching me for a foundation, but not actually putting it on me when I asked to see it on me. He told me I could do it myself.. no big deal I do it everyday, but that's not the point. He was friendly, but sucked big time customer service wise. I mean everyone else will do it for you no problem. I have no idea what that guy's problem was.. Anyways I guess that I am fairly medium, and I have to agree with the guy, but to tell me I've never been fair well just seemed kind of pompous. In winter I get pretty pale... fair is what I've been using for the past year or so now. Last time I got matched I was told fairly medium was a tad too dark for me.. considering it was November/December. Fairly Medium is a very nice match for me after I've gotten some sun. I'm NW20/NW25 for most of MAC's foundations. If you're too dark for fair, too light for medium, or just hate mixing foundations for a better match try out fairly medium!!

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: