Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Minted

A couple of days ago I talked about putting MAC's Minted Eyeliner under my club looking color from the Burmese Quad. It really brings out the green over the brown tone. Which in my opinion is great! I've never played around with liners under shadows just Too Faced Shadow Insurance, UDPP, Concrete Minerals Electric Primer,Fryinnae's Epoxy, and MAC's Paintpots/paints so this was something new to me. I've heard about people doing this before I just never experimented with it. I like my end result though! The gold shadow from the Burmese Quad got on the eyeliner to make this tarnished gold color kind of like old gold. So that was a win too!! Anyways if you want swatches just let me know!!!

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: