Friday, September 3, 2010

I Love MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lauper Lipglass!!

Today I tried MAC's Viva Glam Cyndi Lauper Lipglass, and let me tell you I absolutely LOVE IT!! On me (NW20-NW25) it's a sort of pinky coral I'd say. I do love both the Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper Lipsticks, but I feel the Cyndi Lauper Lipglass is more versital than the Lady Gaga one, but we'll see. Next time I'm around MAC I'll see if I can get my hands on them and PLAY!! I'm seeing how this wears right now, and of I get any compliments . . . lol. . That's how I kinda judge on what I keep as far as buying make-up. May seem weird, but hey that's me!!

I'll have some lip swatches up tomorrow. I don't have the time to put them up. I just really really wanted to post about how much I love this lipglass. :)

Here are two lip swatches. . I can't stress how much I hate MY lip swatches.. . I'll do a regular swatch if you all want.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: