Thursday, September 30, 2010

Upcoming Posts

I'll have a NOTD which includes Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure over a OPI by Sephora red (i can't remember the name silly me), EOTD for today (9/30), some swatches (no lip ones though) of some MAC lipsticks. That plus some other EOTD for this coming week will probably take up the next week or so. I have approximately seventeen lipsticks I want to swatch, and post on here just for reference for anyone who needs it. The lipstick swatches will be:

* Strange Hybrid
* Pink Cabana
* Bombshell
* Fast Thrill
* Lickable (I think that's the name . . it's a crememsheen)
* Fun & Sexy
* Pop Circle
* Plumful
* B Babe
* Wine House
* Pomposity
* Kiss Manish
* Sci Fi Delity
* Hot Gossip
* Vegas Volt
* Missy (Slimshine)
* Seriously Rich (Mattene)


I may do SOME lip swatches I'm not too sure yet. If it'll be a better reference for you guys just let me know, and I will do that!!


Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: