Friday, September 10, 2010

My new love + LOTD

I've really started to love Urban Decay's Naked lipstick. It's creamy, and applies wonderfully. It is a pinkier nude as opposed to my favorite nude lipstick by Forces in "nude". My bf says he likes Naked better than Nude because he likes the pink over the beige/fleshtone. I'm hoping to fine a cheaper dupe because it would be nice not to spend $20 something on one lipstick. I think anyone that's nw20-nw25 should try this color out.

My LOTD is Bare Escentuals Surprise eyecolor all over the lid with Bare Escentuals Unforgettable eyecolor on the outer third, and blended up into the crease. To complete the eyes i used Almay's Amethyst eyeliner on the lower .lash line, and Covergirl'a Last Blast in black on my upper lashes. To complete the look I used Bare Escentuals Giddy blush, and their faux tan matte bronze. (and of course I used urban decay's naked lipstick)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: