Friday, June 18, 2010

Been working a ton! Sorry for being MIA!

Since I've been MIA I've managed to grab a MAC's Flurry of Fun lipglass (which I love), and a MAC Lucky Green eyeshadow (since I think I lost mine??)!

I bought a few Bare Escentual eyecolors with my gift card. I'm not a big fan of their colors just because I've found I'd rather use my Fyrinnae, Aromaleigh, or Concrete Minerals colors.

I did manage to get some of the MUFE eye and cheek aqua colors that came out (emerald green, teal, silver, and light purple). So I will have some swatches of them soon. I've used the purple and green ones as bases, and liked how they came out. I used TFSI under them since I've heard they crease after a while on their own. I'll let you know next week after I've used them a little bit more.

Till next time please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: