Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh No My Deceptive Innocence Broke!!! Uh Oh Fyrinnae!!

The doe foot applicator of my Fryinnae Lip Lustre, Deceptive Innocence. Now I need to go out and buy a lip brush since I've never really owned one. I tried the lip lustre on only once, and I really liked it too! May it's just me, but I find the packaging for the minis easily breakable. My Visual Kei (my fav) threaded part of the top for the cap broke which made the stopper fall out . . and now product gets everywhere!! Ugh I love these, but I'm not a big fan of the packaging.

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at or post it under the comments section.

1 comment:

Fyrinnae Cosmetics said...

If you email us they will be replaced. It happens on occasion, which is why the mini is just offered as a sample size :) We used to get a different type nearly the same size from a different manufacturer, but the price was astronomical. The regular size are much sturdier and nicer looking.